• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

S K Fung
10+ Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: Aug 2018
Cabin:

When I was in high school, I read a lot geography around the suez canal, red sea, and indian ocean. It is very interesting and I am glad I get this one in my bucket list. The excursions is actually more than I expect traveling Egypt, Israel, Jorden, and Mumbai in one trip. Of course, the ship is the top of the class in service. This is better than other ships which I had travelled before. The quality of food is also above other ships except the Chef Table. I went three night in this dinner and I just like the french food only.

The equipment in the exercise room are in good condition and also because it is max. 930 persons in the ship, therefore, it is not crowded in the exercise room and spa area.

I used the spa every day at sea. the Scandinavian Bathing is highly recommended to utilize in the trip.

Cabin Penthouse Veranda

I love my cabin. The furniture is excellent and house keeping did a good job to keep it clean.

Port Reviews

Mumbai (Bombay)

Due to the heavy traffic in Mumbai, a short trip is not sufficient to see the City. I wish we have one more day in Mumbai to see the place. Please be advise the cost of visa to india is too expense for half day tour.

10 Helpful Vote