3. Viking Orion
When I was in high school, I read a lot geography around the suez canal, red sea, and indian ocean. It is very interesting and I am glad I get this one in my bucket list. The excursions is actually more than I expect traveling Egypt, Israel, Jorden, and Mumbai in one trip. Of course, the ship is the top of the class in service. This is better than other ships which I had travelled before. The quality of food is also above other ships except the Chef Table. I went three night in this dinner and I just like the french food only. The equipment in the exercise room are in good condition and also because it is max. 930 persons in the ship, therefore, it is not crowded in the exercise room and spa area. I used the spa every day at sea. the Scandinavian Bathing is highly recommended to utilize in the trip. I also love so many sea food in the menu in this ship.

The exciting cruises in 2018

Viking Orion Cruise Review by S K Fung

I also love so many sea food in the menu in this ship.
S K Fung’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Orion price drops

I love my cabin. The furniture is excellent and house keeping did a good job to keep it clean.