3. Norwegian Pearl
This was the first cruise I've ever been to, and it couldn't have been more enjoyable. Starting with the crew - super attentive and obliging. The ship itself was a very cheerful place to be in. The variety of dining was excellent, food was always fresh, the assortment of dishes was simply wonderful - to all tastes. My husband enjoyed the well-equipped gym, and I walked on the deck a lot, marveling at the views. The ship made a perfect slow sailing through Glacier Bay, that was something to see. Entertainment was most enjoyable as well - my favorite was "Elvis" impersonation. Ports of call were smartly chosen, we explored them with interest. Everything (the views, the comforts, the food, the shows, the service) was like royal treatment. I feel rested and renewed. We stayed in Seattle for two more days after the cruise and explored the city. All in all I thoroughly enjoyed my vacation! Would definitely love to go on another cruise in the future.

What I dreamed of and MORE...

Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review by 23472001738313

• Sail Date: September 2018
  • Destination: Alaska
  • Cabin Type: Mid-Ship Balcony
23472001738313’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Pearl price drops

Mid-Ship Balcony
Cabin BA 9572
The cabin was extra comfortable and always freshly clean.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins