3. Norwegian Escape
Friends of mine were going so i decided to go with them. We were supposed to go to bermuda, but ncl changed it to port canaveral, stirrup cay & nassau, bahamas because of hurricane florence. Found out when i got home that other cruise lines still went to bermuda. It was horrible. First day i fell going to fire drill & lacerated my whole arm. Had to go to medical every day. Approximately 3 days later i fell getting off my scooter & lacerated my leg. Thought i was going to have stitches but they used sterry strips to close the cut. Medical is only open from 8:30 am to 9:30 am. Had to call get it by 9:00 am but it never arrived on time. Then my room phone broke & i could not call operator, guest services or housekeeping to get my scooter. Most of the time my phone did work there operator & housekeeping did not answer. My room rug & bathroom looked filthy. i rented a lift chair & scooter for the trip. when i got to my room both beds were still in there. They told me they would remove them. Finally got them to remove one. I gave up on the other one. I did not get off the boat in port canaveral as i grew up in miami & had already been there. Could not get off the boat at stirrup cay because of my mobility issues. They then cancelled nassau because of hurricane florence. I am 75 years old & the cruise was on my bucket list. The only other thing i wanted to do was have a dolphin encounter. Booked it in bermuda & then again for nassau. Both were cancelled. THIS IS THE REASON I CALL IT THE CRUISE TO NOWHERE & HELL.

THE CRUISE TO NOWHERE & HELL

Norwegian Escape Cruise Review by DEL1515

• Sail Date: September 2018
  • Destination: Bermuda
  • Cabin Type: Mid-ship Balcony Stateroom

THIS IS THE REASON I CALL IT THE CRUISE TO NOWHERE & HELL.
DEL1515’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Escape price drops

Mid-ship Balcony Stateroom
Cabin BB 12174
The rug looked filthy & so did the bathroom floor. Had to have them remove bed because i rented a lift chair.
Deck 13 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins