3. Avalon Tranquility II
My husband chose the Romantic Rhine voyage. I had traveled to many of the stops efire but welcomed the chance to return. We actually have zero complaints about ay part of the trip from pick up at Amsterdam to farewell in Zurich. Well organized, efficient, super pleasant. And this is after a freak accident where a deck chair blew into my deck chair, bruising my left foot! Even that can’t diminish how pleased we were with the cruise, the crew( wow to the crew!), the tour guides! the bus drivers and our cruise director, Nico. One caveat or suggestion, though. We flew Icelandic Air booked thru the cruise site. Most uncomfortable flight both coming and returning. The airport in Iceland is poorly designed, too small and too crowded. I mean hardly any seats in the airport! I strongly suggest offering people a choice of fares. We would gladly have paid more for a trip that included food and more space.

Beautiful vacation

Jmillford’s Full Rating Summary
Get Avalon Tranquility II price drops

Outside Stateroom with French Balcony
Cabin A 214.
Very well apportioned. Loved the huge window. The bath was very spacious too. Nice
Iighting and extra seating.
Sapphire Deck Balcony Cabins