3. Norwegian Dawn
This was supposed to be a cruise to Bermuda until Florence reared her ugly head. We were notified late Thursday night via text that our cruise leavind Friday morning would now be heading to nova Scotia and bar harbor Maine. No complaints about the cruise itself. The staff was polite & accommodating. The food was good, although the buffet could have been hotter. Only complaint is reimbursement for the difference in cruises. I dont mind paying for the cruise I took, but when I look on the website it's $300/person less than what I paid! By the way, this was our 1st cruise, but I hope it won't be our last! Although Florence ruined the location we made the best of it. I was amazed how friendly the other guests were. People would just start talking to each other like they knew each other for years. It definitely was a relaxing atmosphere!

Florence had other ideas!

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review by MrsC18