We chose this cruise because we liked the idea of a smaller group of people. We didn't want to dress up for dinner and loved the idea of country club casual. This cruise was absolutely wonderful. We were on the bottom deck and did not feel slighted in the least, the crew took wonderful care of us as if we were in the Ritz Carlton. AMA will always be my choise for a river cruise and I will request Camille Dernis as the cruise manager. She treated us as if we were the only ones on the cruise. She was fabulous!! I lost my passport and she coordinated help with the American Consolate and this was after our cruise was over!! All of our transfers were handled for us and AMA made travel stress minimal. We were met at the airport and the shore excursions were great as well, all of our travel guides were wonderful.

Melodies of the Danube

AmaLea Cruise Review by LWilkes2

LWilkes2’s Full Rating Summary
Get AmaWaterways AmaLea price drops

My cabin had a queen bed with wonderful bedding. There was plenty of storage place for clothes. The sheets and towels felt wonderful. The movie choices were very good even though I spent little time in my room. The bathroom was better than the five star hotel I stayed in after the cruise. The hair dryer on the cruise was better than the hair dryer in my five star hotel as well.
  AmaLea Deck Plans