3. Norwegian Dawn
Involved no flights, was able to drive to Boston and the weather and pink sandy beaches in Bermuda! Received a text message while we were enroute to Boston that the itinerary had been changed to Canada and Maine due to weather. I live in NE and my corporate offices are in Halifax. I was packed for Bermuda. Food was nothing special. I got the drink package only to find out they were out of Michelob Ultra and the Margaritas were premixed and I'm pretty sure that they forgot to put in the Tequila. Hostess at the restaurant was very rude and the pool bar was understaffed with waiters/waitresses and bartenders. I stood in line for 45 minutes for drinks numerous times. Bingo was $ 50 for three games - ouch! I've been on 2 Norwegian cruises and 3 Carnival cruises and never experienced anything like I did on this one! On a positive note - Luz and Pedro were great!

Booked Bermuda ended up in Canada and Maine - and I'm from New England!

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review by RCG67