3. Viking Modi
Severe drought in Europe and they made it so perfect... absolutely fabulous crews! The food was spectacular always, all three meals everyday... don’t know how they do it so well. The cruise director Anthony was out of this world, I don’t think he ever slept... his team had everything perfect everyday! The excursions were great, even people in wheelchairs were taken care of. One of my favorite things was the evening cruise around Budapest when all the buildings were lit up... gorgeous! I was able to sit on the top deck and have a cigar in the smoking area which was just fabulous. I usually like having a cigar bar on a cruise ship but having an outdoor area on the top deck of the river was just perfect. Cruising along the Danube river looking at churches and castles they had speakers all around the top deck and they were giving us an audio history lesson, just made it perfect. I would highly recommend this cruise, spend the money to be on the middle or top deck of the three..well worth it!

Flexible crew and company for low water issues

Viking Modi Cruise Review by Chainsawm

• Sail Date: July 2018
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Veranda Stateroom
Chainsawm’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Modi price drops

Veranda Stateroom
Cabin B 205
Perfect... balcony was awesome too
Middle Deck Balcony Cabins