3. Regal Princess
This cruise offered all of the ports we had been wanting to go to. We were with several family members and good friends which made it extra special. The ship was beautiful and spotless. Great service from all staff. This was the largest ship we have sailed on which made the Horizon dining area seem quite busy but I enjoyed many of the other dining options (Alfredo's Pizza, Sushi bar, International Cafe, dining rooms). For having so many people, the service still felt warm and personal which was great. Great entertainment and lots of variety. The one disappointment was not having a large walking/running deck that went all the way around the ship but everything else was great. The embarkation was the very best and quickest I have had on any ship on any cruise line. Super impressive and easy which was a great start to the trip. I have never before needed medical service on a ship. I didn't this time but two in our party did and it was efficient, affordable and so comforting to have, especially with some elderly travelers in our party.

Amazing trip - I would do it again!

Regal Princess Cruise Review by Lisacarolj

• Sail Date: August 2018
  • Destination: Transatlantic
  • Cabin Type: Mini-Suite with Balcony

Lisacarolj’s Full Rating Summary
Get Regal Princess price drops

Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MC C315
Lovey and very spacious for a ship. Super comfortable for sleeping. Our daughter was with us and having a full curtain in the center to divide the room at bed time made her feel like she really had her own space which was great. The only small negative with this cabin (and a few others on either side of us) was that the lifeboat were below us so blocked our view of the water just off the side of the ship.
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins