3. Norwegian Escape
I live in georgia and we spent a few days in new york before boarding the ship. our destination was bermuda. we were told the thursday before we left that due to weather the itinerary was changed to florida and the bahamas. we did not make it to the bahamas instead we circled bermuda and was at sea for days. they did not extend the hours of the restaurants. parties ended @ 12:30; margaritaville closed @ 5:00 pm. no other shows were added. so basically we were held capture on the ship. i am not happy that i paid $3000 to go to florida and sit in the middle of the ocean. Quest services could not answer any questions and we were not given the option of postponing our trip. we were told that if we cancel we will lose our money. It was 11 people in my group and we all purchased the ultimate beverage package but once on the ship we were told that it did not include every beverage. THE SHIP HAD SOME STABILIZING ISSUES WHICH CAUSED MEMBERS OF MY GROUP AS WELL AS MYSELF TO BECOME ILL ON MORE THAN ONE OCCASION I am very disappointed that they have chosen to do nothing about the complaints and just decided to keep our money and not give us a thing to make up for this horrible week. Also, from what i know hurricanes travel so if we could go around bermuda without any issues why couldn't we go to bermuda.

FLOATING AROUND WITH NOWHERE TO GO