3. Norwegian Pearl
I stayed in the Haven, which was decent from a cabin perspective as the upgrades are nice. The upgraded services weren’t really that useful in that the “butler” was a bit slow and difficult to understand, so we didn't engage him often. The concierge was responsive, but I ended up using the IConcierge app for my reservations, etc. The ports of call (Ketchikan (Alaska); Juneau (Alaska); Skagway (Alaska); Victoria (British Columbia) were great as were the excursion offerings. We also spent time in each city walking around and talking to locals, which was educational in itself. As with any ports of call, local shop prices will tend to be higher and I didn’t find any unique items. So if you see something nice, pull up your amazon app or google it and save yourself some money. Overall the cruise was extremely relaxing, the cabin was excellent and everyone had a great time. The highlight for us was the glaciers and enjoying the view. There are plenty of activities and entertainment for those periods where the ship is not at port. The boat was very clean and has a little bit of an intimate feeling as we ran into and talked with a lot of people. Not many children onboard as this cruise seems to attract a more mature crowd. We dined at the buffet and some of the specialty food services such as La Cucina, Moderno (Brazilian style Churrascaria) and Cagney’s (Steakhouse) and all were extremely good with excellent service. My stewardess was absolutely incredible and extremely attentive. It’s amazing how one person could really enhance the overall experience. Generally speaking, every staff member we interacted with was very friendly and will to assist or just talk. I would recommend this cruise and I would go again, as would the people in my party. The only negative was that I kept getting charged two days after the cruise without any detailed explanation or invoice and no notations on my account on NCL. I ended up having to call to make corrections.

Extremely relaxing, enjoyable cruise

MisterXRadio’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Pearl price drops

Deluxe Owner's Suite with Large Balcony
Cabin H2
The cabin was quite spacious and could fit 5 comfortably, you can push 7, but that gets a little cozy. The overall look of the room was very nice, the beds and couches were very inviting and it really felt like a mini-home. Plenty of room in the showers and there was a full bath.
The balcony had plenty of room and 4 to 5 people could sit/stand out there without feeling crowded.
Deck 15 Suite Cabins