3. Viking Lofn
Always wanted to go on a river boat cruise. We took this cruise to celebrate my 50th birthday but also in memory of my mother in law who always wanted to go on a riverboat cruise! I love the intimacy, the small crew and limited amount of people. The included excursions were amazing and the excursion we chose was fantasic. The time on the ship especially on the sun deck in the evening was breathtaking. Absolutely loved the food! It was a real cultural experience. The fact that it was all inclusive really made us happy! The crew was amazing. Ivan was our favorite. He made us feel special and had a great personalitity. Definitely a great balance between friendliness and professionalism!!! We definitely will go on Viking from now on! Thinking about an ocean cruise next. Everything was top of the line and a great value. Highly recommend! Love Viking.

Best river cruise!

Mwinberg’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Lofn price drops

Deluxe Stateroom
Cabin E 105
Would have liked a veranda, but the small transom helped the room a lot. It was clean and housekeeping did so much to transform our room.
Main Deck Outside Cabins