3. Viking Gullveig
Recomended by travel agent. The ship layout is great and easy to move around. The staff and crew could not be nicer. Our cabin was always clean and organized and we hardly ever show the person responsible for our room, which I think is a mark of excellence. Every meal was excellent and served in a timely manner. Our excursions were well planned and organized as well as interesting and enjoyable with the perfect amount of free time. I can not say enough about the crew and their desire to please. The captain was very nice and would spend time jsut talking to us. Even though we had low water problems and could not go all the way to our final destination, the staff and crew stepped up and made sure we were taken care of. Would not hesitate to cruise with Viking again and again! I can't wait for my next chance to take another cruise with Viking!!

Great Cruise - Will sail Viking Again!

Viking Gullveig Cruise Review by dwyatt1444

• Sail Date: July 2018
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Veranda Stateroom
dwyatt1444’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Gullveig price drops

Veranda Stateroom
Cabin B 205
Good use of space and very clean. Enjoyed sitting on the veranda while moving.
Middle Deck Balcony Cabins