3. Viking Bragi
A friend asked me to go as she was already booked. The excursions were great as well as the people who came on board to talk about the upcoming excursion. Dining was great, and staff actually knew my name after a day or two. The cruise director, Joey, was a crackup! I had never had such a relaxing cruise as this one was. I was able to just sit and read in the afternoons, after returning from a morning excursion. I loved cruising down the river, watching the castles and vineyards go by. I would not choose the lower deck again, as it was a bit noisy. I met lots of new friends from various parts of the world. It was amazing going through the 98 locks on our way from Budapest to Amsterdam. We had the best husband and wife entertainment duo each night, giving us a variety of songs.

Best cruise I have EVER taken!

Viking Bragi Cruise Review by Rhondapellin

• Sail Date: June 2018
  • Destination: Europe
Rhondapellin’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Bragi price drops

Cabin was very nice. Plenty of space. Window was high, but any lower and it would have been underwater!!
  Viking Bragi Deck Plans