3. Viking Hlin
There were a lot of great reviews about Viking River cruises and the price was right! The whole staff were very friendly and courteous. I loved that one free excursion was included in the price of the cruise! The logistics had an easy flow to them and not stressful at all. It was very well organized. There were also talks included in the afternoons that were very educational. The food was good and especially the special menu the chef made just for our family was a very pleasant surprise! The rooms were clean and comfortable, I especially love the heated floors in the bathroom! I just wish that we had one full day just on board the ship so to just relax and admire the views. Overall, I had a very pleasant and wonderful first time experience with Viking River Cruises and I will definitely travel the rivers with them again!!!

Wonderful and relaxing cruise

Viking Hlin Cruise Review by ricacarlos

ricacarlos’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Hlin price drops

The cabin was clean and comfortable albeit small. I loved the heated floors in the bathroom!
  Viking Hlin Deck Plans