3. Viking Modi
I had never been to Europe and this gave me a variety of countries without hopping different hotels.. The accommodations, the cruise director, the Captain and crew all made it memorable. The sight seeing excursions couldn’t have been better. The food was good, entertainment in the lounge was very enjoyable. Weather was unusually warm but very accommodating for our excursions. Budapest was one of my favorite places. The amazing architecture of all the different places just continued to be totally awe inspiring. To think we could dine in a place that was built in 800 ad was mind boggling. It was probably the absolute best trip for the money. Highly recommend it for any one who is considering a river cruise. I cannot say enough good about the Viking cruise line. They took exceptionally good care of us in the light of the worst conditions they had encountered on these waters. The drought conditions made parts of the Rhine and Danube unpassable and they handled it with professionalism and poise. Thank you Viking!

This was absolutely the BEST cruise ever! Gorgeous views always.

Viking Modi Cruise Review by Gody66

• Sail Date: July 2018
  • Destination: Europe
  • Cabin Type: French Balcony

Gody66’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Modi price drops

French Balcony
Cabin D 214
Plenty of room, very clean, comfortable beds. We always had fresh water, clean towels, bedding, etc.
Middle Deck Balcony Cabins