• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise
  • Deals
  • Excursions

Viking Ingvi Review

Editor Rating

Had wanted to go for quite a while, finally did. Loved every minute of it!

Review for Viking Ingvi to Europe River
MonkaB
2-5 Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: May 2018
Cabin: Deluxe Stateroom

Friends had recommended I go. Transfer at the airport was so easy. Didn't spend much time in the room, but it was what we needed and the beds were quite comfortable. I loved that each evening we had the following day's itinerary waiting for us. The staff could not have been more helpful and almost became family. The food was delicious. I have food restrictions which were addressed. One morning, we walked to our table, planned to put my purse down and go get my omelet. When I turned around, here is the waiter with my plate - chef had seen me walk in and remembered after 3 mornings how I like my omelet. How impressive is that? The outings were well-planned, interesting and so informative. We booked additional ones besides the included ones. Any time I had a question, someone was there to assist. The onboard entertainment was wonderful and varied. It was a nice way to relax at the end of the day. \We have already planned my next trip :), can't wait to go down the Danube.

Deluxe Stateroom

Cabin F

The cabin was what we needed, always clean and neat. Didn't spend much time there other than sleeping.

Find a Viking Ingvi Cruise from $1,944