• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • News
  • Deals

Sea Princess Review

Editor Rating

2018 World Cruise. Southhampton to Auckland.

Review for Sea Princess to the Panama Canal & Central America
madspinna
6-10 Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: Jul 2018
Cabin:

This review covers the legs from Southhampton to Auckland, chosen for the opportunity to visit Iceland, Greenland and South American countries. First cruise with Princess Line.

Embarkation very efficient, stateroom was as expected as had used interior rooms on previous cruises with another company. Food selections excellent across all dining options.

Was selective with entertainment that I attended as not always to my liking however that was my choice and I acknowledge that what was available was varied, shows that I did attend were enjoyed. There was always something available on board day and night.

Cabin Interior

Originally booked an obstructed ocean view cabin, was approached by the company to downsize (with and incentive) which I took, had used interior cabins on previous cruises.

Cabin was small but we really only used for sleeping and showering was adequate, the storage was excellent, servicing also excellent.

3 Helpful Votes