3. Sea Princess
This review covers the legs from Southhampton to Auckland, chosen for the opportunity to visit Iceland, Greenland and South American countries. First cruise with Princess Line. Embarkation very efficient, stateroom was as expected as had used interior rooms on previous cruises with another company. Food selections excellent across all dining options. Was selective with entertainment that I attended as not always to my liking however that was my choice and I acknowledge that what was available was varied, shows that I did attend were enjoyed. There was always something available on board day and night. The service was exceptional from all crew members, a business is only as good as the staff, Sea Princess staff are amazing. Our cabin steward Dante was amazing, the other stewards we encountered in the corridors all very pleasant and smiling. My big issue was with many of the passengers, I have never encountered so many self centred, arrogant and rude people in one place before, there should be a handbook available with rules for cruising and communal living to initiate these ignorant types. The crew were very patient when dealing with some of the rudeness I witnessed. I was selective with the port excursions I booked, had absolutely no issues with any that I enjoyed.I would travel with Princess again and recommend to others, have done so already. Took advantage of the Princess shuttle to the airport in Auckland, apart from slight delay in locating one case that went very smoothly. A suggestion, I witnessed many people failing to wash their hands in the Horizon buffet even when asked by staff, perhaps there could be a sign indicating failure to wash hands equals failure to eat.

2018 World Cruise. Southhampton to Auckland.

Sea Princess Cruise Review by madspinna

madspinna’s Full Rating Summary
Get Sea Princess price drops

Cabin A201
Originally booked an obstructed ocean view cabin, was approached by the company to downsize (with and incentive) which I took, had used interior cabins on previous cruises.
Cabin was small but we really only used for sleeping and showering was adequate, the storage was excellent, servicing also excellent.
  Sea Princess Deck Plans