3. Viking Beyla
It was actually my friends & travel companions who picked this particular cruise. I was intrigued as it was an areaic never visited nor had I done s river cruise before,just ocean cruises. The size of the boat and being able to have a view of something everyday appealed. The meals were great. We mostly ate in the dining room...just one seating but the choice of tables and dining companions was unrestricted. I found the meals were of excellent quality and size... no need for the big all day buffets found on the huge cruise ships. I found this to be quality not quantity. Can honestly say I never left the dining room hungry! I found my room with a little balcony more than sufficient for my needs. I was a solo traveler but don’t think the cabin would’ve been cramped for two. The tours were exceptional with wonderful tour guides. Locals with excellent language skills and knowledge. They were all personable and friendly. Never felt rushed or that the tour was lagging. What I loved was that we were embarking in the middle of communities so we could walk into the shops. Liked the hotel in Berlin better than Prague, but Prague has such winding streets it was just a practical choice. It was still walkable.

First but not last river cruise

Viking Beyla Cruise Review by TrachTraveler

• Sail Date: November 2017
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: French Balcony Stateroom

TrachTraveler’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Beyla price drops

French Balcony Stateroom
Cabin C
As said earlier. It was a great size. Very comfortable and clean. Everything needed was there.
Upper Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins