• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Deals
  • Excursions

Fiji Princess Review

Editor Rating

Loved It, For The Third Time!

Review for Fiji Princess to the South Pacific
50surgeries
2-5 Cruises • Age 40s

Sail Date: Oct 2017
Cabin:

This was my third cruise with Blue Lagoon Cruises with my family. I was born with a physical disability, and the crew took it upon themselves to make sure that I was well taken care of. From helping me in every way possible with getting my food. To getting on the motorboat going to the island from the ship.

I can remember all of the cruise directors from all three of the cruises, and how well they made sure I was taken care of. Ben Berwick was the cruise director on my first cruise, and he was really funny. He always loved to make the passengers laugh. Including me. Big Joe was on the second cruise as cruise director, and he was funny too. As was Sefo on the cruise last year.

The Fijian people are warm, and welcoming. That's one of the things I love about coming to Fiji.

Cabin Hibiscus Deck

Cabin was great. Even though it was small, and taking a shower was tricky due to the small space. The bed was comfy, and I loved how the porthole was large.

Port Reviews

Port Denarau

It was great waiting to board the Fiji Princess. So many shops to look in while waiting. Although we only had an hour to wait before boarding the ship.

Find a Fiji Princess Cruise