3. Norwegian Escape
The cruise wasn’t good we stayed on the boat more than we were suppose to didn’t get to go to the destination that we paid for instead ended up in Florida and a stop for a few hours at a private island. Didn’t get to see anything I wanted and customer service on the boat wasn’t the best. We still haven’t gotten money back for not going to Bermuda But other cruise lines did give their customers money back and a money off the next cruise. I won’t be going through them again for a cruise. The food on this cruise was okay. It could be better and also the entertainment was probably the only good part of the cruise. The shows saved my vacation but everything else was no worth the trip. Also the drink package was a good thing to have on the cruise without those two things I would have had a worse time.

Terrible

Perry380’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Escape price drops

Aft-facing Balcony Stateroom
Cabin B1 15605
The cabin was okay for what we paid for the room.
Deck 15 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins