3. Silver Shadow
I was on a cruise that happened to be the cruise that a couple of insurance companies seemed to have bought large room blocks to give as prizes to their best sales people. I was very disappointed in the overall "party atmosphere" of the people who received the free cruises from the insurance companies. I chose SilverSea to not have to be confronted with loud, uproarious crowds; therefore, I spent lots of time in my cabin. I understand that the staff on the Silver Shadow did all they could do to lessen the impact of this group on the rest of us. Other than this little problem that there is no way you could have foreseen, my cruise was AMAZING. Maybe a possible solution would be to not allow large room blocks by insurance companies. I would think you could sell out the ship without allowing these poorly behaved guests.

Slightly disappointed in large group

Silver Shadow Cruise Review by mvonbieberstein

• Sail Date: September 2018
  • Destination: Alaska
  • Cabin Type: Veranda Suite
mvonbieberstein’s Full Rating Summary
Get Silversea Silver Shadow price drops

Veranda Suite
Cabin V1 809
My cabin was wonderful. My maid (Leahbeth) and my Butler (Rodney) were absolutely FABULOUS.
Deck 5 Suite Cabins