3. Navigator of the Seas
This cruise was to celebrate my 60th birthday. Unfortunately due to an allergic reaction on my husbands part it was spoilt for us as they were pre warned.The good points are the entertainment was excellent the food in the main was delicious. The Windjammer restaurant got to be very monotonous as I am gluten free. Surely they could have provided gluten free pasta? There was gluten free pizza in the Cafe Promenade but not in the Windjammer. The bars were excellent and the Sapphire Dining Room was very elegant. We had a balcony cabin which was spacious with plenty of storage, the attendant was excellent and room service always on time. Getting on the ship was very smooth and efficient but getting off not so. The scramble for trolleys nearly ended in a fight! This ship is going to be refurbished soon and it is needed. Some of the public areas are looking tired.

Disappointing