3. Regal Princess
Picked this cruise for the Baltic ports. Definitely enjoyed most of the ports except Helsinki and the fact Princess was the only ship to Park an hour away from Stockholm, wasting much of everyone's day do they can save money. Celebrity had a ship that followed us to most ports and docked right in town. I would recommend that ship, better entertainment too. I have sailed on many cruise lines and while this was a beautiful ship it definitely was the most boring ever with the exception of the Beatles tribute band. The definately need to replace the entertainment director immediately . Every band and musician on the ship where made to play what I call sleepy time music and we were bored to tears. The main shows were so bad I had to walk out after 10 minutes. The main dining room was hit n miss with mediocre service and just ok food, so only went twice then started going to the buffet. The food overall wasn't anything memorable. I actually had better food on a carnival cruise I took years ago. Room was nice and well serviced, room service worked out fine. Staff was nice and international cafe useful for late night snacks went to a few trivia events at princess live that was fun. Would I cruise this ship for 11 days again? No way, ports are wonderful but sea days and evenings are beyond boring. It's a shame really as they have some nice lounges and talented musicians . I also hope the phase out formal nights for more casual nights as other cruise lines are doing. It's difficult to drag so much luggage around the world and airlines are getting so restrictive on luggage weights and amounts.

Beautiful ship, but boring entertainment

Regal Princess Cruise Review by ToddG64

• Sail Date: August 2018
  • Destination: Baltic Sea
  • Cabin Type: Balcony

Room was nice and well serviced, room service worked out fine.

ToddG64’s Full Rating Summary