3. Carnival Victory
Both embarkation and disembarkation process were seamless. The deck was always lilvely with fun-filled activities. The food was on point everyday. At dinner at the Atlantic Upper 4th floor, Felix and Ajjie were phenomenal, so warm and friendly ... best staff ever. Our day in nassau was fantastic, we explored Bay Street, Atlantis and Fish Fry. The Comedy show Saturday night was great. The young lady who sang on the 3rd floor Sunday night was brilliant. She had us rocking and vibing and singing along. Our day at sea on Sunday was so much fun, the entertainment staff had the hairy chest men playing a crazy wild funny game. DJ Blaise was so good, she had the place rocking. What I thought was so good and so touching was the segment for donation to St. Jude’s hospital in Texas. I had a massage in the spa on the 11th floor, quite relaxing. Lazing about In the hammock, then soaking in the hot tub looking out at the beautiful Caribbean Sea was absolute bliss. I literally did not want it to end. I cannot wait to start planning my next Carnival cruise vacation. Highly recommended cruise line.

A-mazing Weekend

Carnival Victory Cruise Review by Tampo

• Sail Date: September 2018
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Balcony
Both embarkation and disembarkation process were seamless.

The deck was always lilvely with fun-filled activities.

Our day in nassau was fantastic, we explored Bay Street, Atlantis and Fish Fry.

The Comedy show Saturday night was great.

DJ Blaise was so good, she had the place rocking.

I had a massage in the spa on the 11th floor, quite relaxing.

I literally did not want it to end.

I cannot wait to start planning my next Carnival cruise vacation.

Highly recommended cruise line.
Tampo’s Full Rating Summary

Balcony
Cabin 8E 1055
Felt like I was in a hotel room. Very spacious and nicely done. Our steward was really friendly and helpful
Panorama Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins