3. Norwegian Epic
From the beginning - Embarkation, the staff were friendly, efficient and it went smoothly. The ship itself was a really good size and looked well looked after outside and inside, always very clean! The cabin was a fair size for myself and my 2 children, our room steward was excellent, room always cleaned and beds made up to a high standard every morning and evening, he was also extremely friendly, helpful and lovely to all of us throughout. The dining options were also excellent, lots of choices of different restaurants and menus, the buffet restaurant had a great selection of foods and everything we ate was perfect. The food was actually some of the best food I have eaten in the restaurants on board and the restaurant staff were also exceptionally helpful and friendly. There was a good amount and variety of entertainment during the day and evening, 'Burn the Floor' (dancing) was spectacular! Good music around the pool area during the day time. On board bookings for shore excursions were a bit pricey but I think that applies on all cruise lines. Would recommend booking excursions separately as we did as the prices were very high for myself with 2 children. My children attended kids clubs, there are separate clubs split into different age groups and both were very good, my children loved attending and the staff too, very well organised and lots of activities all week. Overall experience was 5 star! Would definitely book with Norwegian again.

Fantastic Cruise

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by CharlotteCaley

Overall experience was 5 star! Would definitely book with Norwegian again.
CharlotteCaley’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 10 to 12
Ages 13 to 15
Get Norwegian Epic price drops

Mid-Ship Balcony
Cabin BC 8081
Lovely décor, cleanliness was exceptional and room steward staff were fantastic.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins