This ship was a perfect size for us. The food was excellent. Polo Grill very good and Toscana great. I also really enjoyed the meals in the Grand Dining room. Wine can get expensive but Happy Hour is 2 for 1. Brought our wine to the dining room. Great entertainment. John's magic show during happy hour was the best. The speakers were outstanding. Enjoyed Black Jack tournaments. Some couples really wanted to play Poker but not enough players. I can't say enough about the staff. Very helpful and kind. The best. Julio at the concierge desk was so helpful with all. I mostly booked my own excursions. Love the Orkney Islands. Our favorite stop. Did a walking tour in Londonderry and that was on the spot 4 GBP so great value. Being able to get a special coffee anytime, an ice cream etc. was great. Service at the dining room was very efficient. Loved showing up and being seated so quickly. The buffet was good but often crowded as the weather did not lend itself to dining outdoors so they brought those seats in. Prefer the dining room and personalize service.

First Ocean cruise. Will not be our last

Nautica Cruise Review by minou57

minou57’s Full Rating Summary
Get Oceania Nautica price drops

Deluxe Ocean View
Cabin C1 4052
Really liked our stateroom. Perfect location and good size. Yes the bathroom is small. A little tired.
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins