3. Norwegian Dawn
I have had great experiences with Norwegian. We found the night before we were leaving that due to the hurricane our itinerary was NOT going to be Bermuda. We were disappointed but we did not that ruin our cruise. Our trip was paid for and we made the best of it.It is in the contract that they can change the itinerary. The ports in Canada we really nice and staff on the ship was great. Especially the bar servers on the pool deck. I have nothing negative to say about this vacation. The food was excellent in all the restaurants we ate in, entertainment was great, and our cabin & steward were excellent. He was very attentive to our needs and on top of it.I just wished those who upset about the itinerary change read their contracts and were grateful that Norwegian kept us safe from hurricane Florence. I wouldn't let this prevent me from booking with Norwegian again.

Canada, the new Bermuda

GimpyGirl’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Dawn price drops

Mid-Ship Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MA 11620
The cabin was great though the extra bed, a pull-out love seat was a little small.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins