3. Majestic Princess
After being on loads of cruise ships some good but most bad, I have to say Majestic princess was an outstanding surprise. The food quality was excellent even in the buffet.. The bed comfort was the best I have ever been on, they usually are so hard and put my back in spasms but this was exceptional cloud like comfort. So many restaurants and coffee shops to choose from, and so many areas on the ship to relax in peace and quiet. This ship is so big that even fully booked and at maximum capacity we never had to line up for anything. My only advice when booking a cruise is always look up when the boat was built it doesn't matter how many refurbs its had 30 yr old aircon and 30 yr old plumbing will ruin any cruise. I will never sail on an old cruise ship again majestic princess was built only 1 yr ago. It's my new favourite cruise ship. I will definitely be going back..

Excellent quality cruise

Majestic Princess Cruise Review by Cruise Snob 1

Cruise Snob 1’s Full Rating Summary
Get Majestic Princess price drops

Interior
Cabin IB B716
Cabin was quite spacious for an interior cabin. The bathroom was too small to get dressed in but plenty of storage and excellent beds.
Marina Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins