3. Majestic Princess
Just cruised on Majestic Princess from Brisbane to Sydney (2nights). This cruise was fantastic and not long enough. We had an inside cabin which was roomy enough and beds are very comfortable, but pillows not so comfortable so glad I bought my own. I have many food allergies & intolerances & this is the first time I have eaten at the buffet & specialty restaurants as the staff were very knowledgeable & could explain the ingredients in each dish & chefs could easily modify menu options to suit my needs even coming up with options not on the menu. It made my experience all the more enjoyable. As normally this would be a very stressful experience for me. This cruise ship was very relaxing & the hydrotherapy pool helped improve my tight muscles. Though a little on the expensive side. Highly recommend this ship and can’t wait to sail it again.

Food allergy friendly

Majestic Princess Cruise Review by Cruisesnob2

Cruisesnob2’s Full Rating Summary
Get Majestic Princess price drops

Interior
Cabin IC R716
Very comfortable & clean.
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins