• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

Value for Money

Sail Date: Aug 2018
Cabin: Deluxe Ocean View with Balcony 2B
Traveled with children

For me, the highlights of this cruise were the views sailing in and out of beautiful ports: Venice, Dubrovnik, Kotor, Valletta.

Service was great. Our cabin steward was excellent. After day one, he’d identified my favourite teabags and made sure I had plenty of them every day without me having to ask, which made me very happy!

Embarkation, disembarkation and shore excursions were all very well organised and punctual. I liked how we would be sent off to start our tours as soon as there were enough people at the meeting point in the theatre for a bus full - meant we didn’t have to wait around for late-comers, and often we got going 10-15 minutes early. We had one tender port (Kotor) and were able to get on a tender without waiting either end.

Deluxe Ocean View with Balcony 2B

Cabin 2B

The cabin was light, attractive and spacious with plenty of storage. There are scuffs and chips e.g chipped tiles in the bathroom, but all clean. The shower flow was a bit pathetic (though water hot enough) and the shower curtain is irritating.

The bed was comfortable and this was a nice quiet cabin.

Port Reviews

Koper

Pretty enough but not much to do.

Kotor

Kotor is pretty though if you can’t face the trek up the hill, there’s not a lot to do. But the sail in and out is beautiful.

Catania

We did the Etna & Taormina tour which was great. Best thing in Taormina is the ancient theatre - spectacular views.

Naples

Good tour but I wasn’t over impressed with Naples. It has some amazing buildings but marred by litter and graffiti and horrendous traffic.

4 Helpful Votes