3. Celebrity Constellation
For me, the highlights of this cruise were the views sailing in and out of beautiful ports: Venice, Dubrovnik, Kotor, Valletta. Service was great. Our cabin steward was excellent. After day one, he’d identified my favourite teabags and made sure I had plenty of them every day without me having to ask, which made me very happy! Embarkation, disembarkation and shore excursions were all very well organised and punctual. I liked how we would be sent off to start our tours as soon as there were enough people at the meeting point in the theatre for a bus full - meant we didn’t have to wait around for late-comers, and often we got going 10-15 minutes early. We had one tender port (Kotor) and were able to get on a tender without waiting either end. Food in the MDR was a bit hit and miss - some really nice courses, some mediocre. There were queues at 7.00pm for Select Dining on the first two nights and we got sent away with beepers for 20-30 mins. On the first night, when we came out at about 8.30pm, there was a big queue and people looking very fed up. After the first two nights, it settled down and we were able to go straight in. The tables for two are too close to their neighbours. The service was prompt and efficient. I thought the buffet for breakfast and lunch was excellent. There was a really wide range of food options, prompt table service for drinks, helpful and friendly staff. We ate there a couple of evenings but I didn’t like that so much - it was sparsely used, with several closed food stations which made it a bit depressing. We didn’t use the pools much as this was such a port intensive cruise. The pool area was a bit noisy and crowded to relax properly so we tended to sit on our balcony instead. Also really enjoyed the views from the Sky lounge. Sailing out of Kotor in the early evening, sitting by the panoramic windows in the Sky lounge with a glass of wine in my hand, has to be one of those experiences that will stay with me for a long time.

Loved it

Ages 16+
Get Celebrity Constellation price drops

Deluxe Ocean View with Balcony 2B
Cabin 2B 8040
The cabin was light, attractive and spacious with plenty of storage. There are scuffs and chips e.g chipped tiles in the bathroom, but all clean. The shower flow was a bit pathetic (though water hot enough) and the shower curtain is irritating.

The bed was comfortable and this was a nice quiet cabin.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins