3. Carnival Miracle
We chose this cruise strictly because of the dates and itinerary. We made a big mistake and would never choose this cruise ship again. First of all, we booked last minute, so we were very limited on a balcony cabin to choose from and all of them were obstructed view. But because it was on our anniversary and we wanted to see the Panama Canal, we just booked it. The cabin was ok and we knew going into the trip it was not exactly as we normally cruise, but we accepted that. However, the ship smelled moldy and there were constant water drips and wet carpet from the duct work and ac overhead in the hallways. Buckets sitting around trying to catch the water the entire 8 days. We were on Deck 5. The 4 biggest complaints I had were 1. The smells, 2. the food and 3. all the smoke you had to walk through to get to other places in the ship. 4. Internet is mostly non-existent. I do not want to have to walk through a very smoky smelly very stinky casino to have to get to the other side of the ship. The smoke smells drifted up through the atrium and it was awful. This is not a good ship to be on if you have issues with smells. Between the smoke and the mold it was not pleasant. The food was absolutely the worst that I have ever had on any cruise. I have been on 5 different cruise lines and this was terrible. The best thing on the cruise was a tuna salad sandwich brought to our cabin. It is probably the only cruise ship I have been on that I actually lost weight.. LOL! I enjoy cruising and I am so glad that I have had very good experiences on many other cruises,because if this had been my only cruise I would never cruise again. We even paid for the Steakhouse and it was very bad. We always go to the "extra cost" restaurants because they are always very good, however this was TERRIBLE!!! I ordered a Filet Mignon It was so tough I could not eat it. I ate one small bite, and simply could not eat it. It tasted like liver or a very tough sirloin. It was 2 hours before a waitress came over to check back with us, and said you didn't like it. I said no it was way overcooked and tough... she looked at it and said I am so sorry I will let the chef know, maybe dessert will make up for it.... I said really??? She said do you want another one, and I said no, I don't have another 2 hours to wait. The restaurant was over half empty and they were so understaffed they could not take care of the very few customers they had. It was not worth the extra money at all. Don't waste your money on pre-paid internet packages. It is mostly non-existent. I had paid for pre-paid PREMIUM internet. It was worse than old dial up 25 years ago! I complained about it and was told that on this ship there was only 1 speed. I have asked for a refund since it was false advertisement. The front desk has requested that I get one, not sure yet if I have received it. I am glad we got to see the Panama Canal, but it was the worst ever!

Panama Canal Cruise..... Ship definitely needs an update

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review by CadiLadyCruiser

I am glad we got to see the Panama Canal, but it was the worst ever!
CadiLadyCruiser’s Full Rating Summary