3. Ruby Princess
We chose this cruise based on reviews and itinerary. We booked a suite for some of the benefits. The best part of the cruise was the excursions. The food onboard was a huge disappointment with only one stand out meal. The amenrities for families on the days at sea were not good. The basketball court was on top of the ship and it was too windy to be play. The cooler temps made it impossible to swim, and the movies were always by the pool. Again, too cold and windy to watch. It would have been great to have a movie indoors. What surprised me the most about the cruise was the service. I found every cruise person we dealt with to be short and brash, very hurried and not concerned at all about listening to the customer experience. It was really a disappointing experience for our entire party. The extra expenses, including a daily gratuity which you have no choice in, was frustrating. Our attendant was okay, but acted put out when we asked for his help. I would not have tipped him $50 per day. Overall, for the amount paid, not worth the money. Our son also got very sick the morning of an excursion. This had happened on a Disney Cruise, to which they promptly refunded the money. It is difficult to plan 48 hours in advance for sickness. Princess would not credit this nor work with us in it. Comparing this cruise line to others, Disney and celebrity, both were better by a long shot. I would never cruise princess again.

Would never cruise Princess again!

Ruby Princess Cruise Review by dscrosser