Some friends wanted to go on a cruise but wanted someone to go with them, as we have been cruising with Cunard they asked use, as it was there first time and some of there family had been with P&O we said we would go. Well all I can say is BIG MISTAKE, cabins were dirty, you dare not walk with bare feet on the carpet, you could write your name in the dust, it smelt fusty, the bedding was stained and the pillows did not smell too good either, dread to think what the mattress was like. Went and sat on the balcony chair and ended up with filthy trousers. The ship is very tatty, in desperately need of an overhaul, broken chairs and tables around the swimming pool, I cut my hand on one of the tables where it had tiles missing. The dining and food was terrible, we did not have one hot meal, the food was always luke warm, not a very good choice and the layout, WOW what can I say, never new which end to go in to in the buffet . Service was not to bad, our cabin steward was run off his feet, POOR guy. Will never go again, it was a waste of money.

Needs a major refit