3. Wind Surf
My husband and I chose this cruise as we were more interested in the destinations it sailed to than the onboard amenities. This was our first cruise and it exceeded all of our expectations. The staff was wonderful, they couldn’t do enough for us. The ship was beautiful, especially during the times the sails were up. The food was out of this world. It was the best we had during our entire European vacation. I really can’t think of anything that Windstar could have improved on as far as the onboard experience was concerned. The only downfall was that some of the ports weren’t as picturesque as we’d imagined. If we would have done our research beforehand, we would have booked excursions at those stops. Windstar lives up to its reputation and I met many passengers who were experienced travellers with the cruise lineIt wasn’t an inexpensive vacation but it was worth every penny.

Adriatic Gems

Wind Surf Cruise Review by Lanan5

• Sail Date: August 2018
  • Destination: Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Oceanview Stateroom
Lanan5’s Full Rating Summary

Oceanview Stateroom
Cabin A 324
Clean, nice decor, spacious. Lots of room to move around and ample storage space for clothing and toiletries.
Deck 2 Outside Cabins