AmaLea Cruise Review by kaw52
- Sail Date: September 2018
- Destination: Europe River
- Cabin Type: Outside Stateroom with French Balcony and Outside Balcony
We chose the 7 night Danube cruise from Vilshofen to Budapest. The brand new Ama Lea was beautiful and nicely appointed. I can't say enough about the staff who made sure our experience was exceptional. The food was delicious and always beautifully presented. We dined at the Chef's Table one night and everything was exceptional. The tours in each port were well organized and informative. They had tours for different levels of activity so they catered for all levels of physical abilities. We usually chose the active tours, hikes to castles and the bike ride along the Danube in Weissenkirchen. The ride took us through quaint villages, vineyards and apple orchards. The scenery in the Wachau Valley was gorgeous.
Thank you AMA Waterways.
250,000+ people have entered their email
- View All Balcony Cabin Reviews
- View All Outside Stateroom with French Balcony and Outside Balcony (BB) Reviews