3. Golden Princess
Travel Agent recommended Princess for Alaska and she was right. Outstanding logistics, hotels for the land tour, etc. Ship had been re-outfitted in April and things were in ship shape. Stateroom was great. We didn't get a balcony room, since I read that when you were in the inland passage, looking at the glaciers you were on deck anyway, which was great advice. Used that extra money for more excursions. Weather was very cooperative. All the tour guides were great, funny, and very knowledgeable. My wife and I learned a whole bunch on things we didn't know. We did the land tour first and the accommodations were great. Luggage handling was awesome. Hardly ever waiting on our bags. Only once for about 10 minutes. Trip was just my wife and I. Ate mostly in the buffet, but had chosen anytime dining. We liked seeing the choices and picking what we liked, especially from the dessert buffet. Land excursions off the ship were great. Highly recommend the Crab Feast in Ketchikan. Kan't go wrong if you like crab.

Great land tour and cruise

Golden Princess Cruise Review by junyarmus