3. Norwegian Sky
I hated everything about this cruise, old small rooms. The food was horrible. The price was ridiculous, service charge everyday for $20 for each person that I was not notified about. The only thing that I enjoyed was Atlantis. If I had to cruise again it will not be with this cruise line. I had to pay for coffee, but I could get free alcohol, I don’t even drink alcohol. Be aware the last day of the cruise you will lose all your money in the casino. There was nothing fun to do on the cruise. The workers are the only thing good on the cruise, very friendly and helpful. The private island sucks. Nothing fun to do there, boring bbq had no seasoning, jerk chicken was awful. The taco in the island was horrible as well. Don’t ever go Norwegian Sky, it’s not worth the price I paid. Thank you!

Horrible experience