• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

Value for Money

Sail Date: Sep 2018
Cabin:
I woke up about 6am and went out on my balcony to check our location and I
Took this panoramic shot while on dock in Astoria.
For me it is a nice thing for the city to keep those old logs to preserve t
I took this photo while riding the Trolly in the Port of Astoria, and when
Vista House and the beautiful Columbian River.
And that's me in Hell's Canyon , Snake River. With the compliments
Perfect day in Astoria ,Oregon.
Somewhere in Hermiston ,Oregon
Memories from the Past, Astoria , Oregon
The Present and the Pass.
Vista House
Me and '' America the Beautiful '' at Hell's Canyon, Sn

I am working for two ladies in their late 80's as their caregiver on board the ship, but one of them is my employer. I work for her as an all around helper ,cook,driver and maintenance man. But before that i took care of her husband for 4 years until he passed away. Fortunately she kept me on and I still work for her. Once a year she and her sister in law go on vacation for a week and take me with them as a helper. They got me my own stateroom on the boat. It's a very wonderful experience for me and hoping one day I can do it again with my wife.

The crews are excellent and the boat is nice and clean. All the hop on hop off buses were so convenient and always on time. Even the tour guides at each location are locals, so they are very knowledgeable about the area.

Unfortunately , I had one bad experience from other co-passengers. For I am a man with two senior ladies and some of them gave me the eye and a few questioned me about my relationship with the ladies. But on the final days of the cruise ,they seemed to understand the situation and complimented me with some nice words.

Cabin E

It is not just cleaned once a day but maybe a couple of times , and thanks for Janice our Housekeeping attendant.

Port Reviews

Vancouver

A different atmosphere on a different place, wonderful!

Astoria, Oregon

I love this place, A lot of nice places to see and perfect for photographers.

5 Helpful Votes