3. Norwegian Escape
I thoroughly enjoyed my latest cruise. The Escape is absolutely beautiful. The staff can not do enough to keep you happy. We had excellent service in all of the restaurants and all of our meals were delicious. Our room was always spotless. It was a perfect size for two people and it had enough storage. We loved spending time on our balcony. The configuration of our cabin had the couch next to the sliding glass doors which made the room feel larger. We also spend a great deal of time in the Thermal Spa, it was very relaxing and well worth the additional fee. We enjoyed the entertainment. The Brat Pack was great but our favorite show was The Choir of Man (despite the food). The pool area did get crowded but that was something I expected from reading all the previous reviews. Bermuda was amazing, we had perfect weather and kept busy the three days we were docked.

BEST NCL CRUISE SO FAR

AprilGem’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Escape price drops

Balcony Stateroom
Cabin BX 13242
Perfect size and location!
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins