3. Avalon Tapestry II
I chose this trip based on a recommendation from Ginger at Vacations to Go. I traveled by myself. I was nervous about fitting in with the other passengers, but the wonderful staff made sure I was dining with people every night. The transfer from the Paris airport to the ship was well organized and professional. I was spending several more days in Paris, so the staff arranged a taxi from the dock to the hotel. The food was incredible. The excursions and on board talks were fascinating, interesting and really enjoyable! The wine was good and plentiful! My cabin was great. Everything was clean and organized. I will travel again with Avalon, as river cruising is the best way to see the world, especially when you are traveling to learn about the culture, history, etc ( especially when solo). One unpacking and packing but visiting 7 places, is the way to travel!!!!!

An amazing, interesting trip hosted by wonderful Avalon staff

Avalon Tapestry II Cruise Review by shereecapstick

• Sail Date: August 2018
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Outside Stateroom with Window

My cabin was great. Everything was clean and organized.

One unpacking and packing but visiting 7 places, is the way to travel!!!!!
shereecapstick’s Full Rating Summary