3. Norwegian Escape
Our friends and family decided to go on this cruise a year in advance. There were 10 of us in total. We all had a BLAST! The food was delicious, the staff were great and very helpful. The port we left from, New York, was not much fun and I would not leave from there again! The lines were long and they don't seem to care that you have elderly people who can't stand for that long. I was very nervous about the embarkation, however, it was done well and very organized. The ship was very large, however, I was not a fan of only having one swimming pool for so many guests. We could not get close to the pool all week! I did love the grotto for at least getting wet! The spa, which I booked, was fabulous! We visited 2 specialty restaurants and they were great. We saw one comedian show and it was very funny! The beaches in Bermuda are beautiful and I did like that it was not a tourist trap! BE prepared for a long walk from the ship to anything else, though, which I was not really prepared for. Getting back on the ship from an excursion was not my favorite. It is kind of hectic. We didn't travel with children, but there were many on the ship. All in all it was a fantastic vacation and I would certainly go on another cruise, hopefully without a hurricane chasing us back to port! Thank you for the memories!

Best First Cruise EVER!

darsellshouses’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Escape price drops

Balcony Stateroom
Cabin BF 11290
There was a place for everything and everything was in it's place! :)
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins