3. Norwegian Escape
I perfer leaving from nyc. And this was my first time on the escape. I had a great time. the resturants, staff, entertainment,, excurisons and weather was great. I have been on 6 cruises and i had a great time on all of them. I have not cruised on any other ships except ncl. I have never had a bad time on any ships i have been on. The staff always make be feel welcome. I espically like the towel animals. I have always gotten cruises from casino at seas and i hope i keep getting them. The casino has alot various machines to play which i like. I can't wait until my next cruise. I have been on the gem, spirit, pearl, breakaway, dawn and now the escape. Can't wait to go on the bliss. I heard there will newer ships coming with fewer people. The whole process on my last cruise was great.

Had a Great Time Food, Staff, Entertainment and Weather was Great Great Great

kmb42’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Escape price drops

Oceanview Stateroom with Large Picture Window
Cabin OA 13104
I had no problems with my cabin. Everything was fine.
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins