Avalon Artistry II Cruise Review

River Crusing Done to Perfection!

Avalon Artistry II Cruise Review by ILVTTRVL

• Sail Date: Aug 2018
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Outside Stateroom with Window

I chose Avalon Artistry II because I wanted a longer cruise that stopped at the particular ports I wanted to visit. Every port visit was orchestrated beautifully. Small group tours with options, knowledgeable local guides who spoke fluent English and who were enthusiastic about their respective cities. Staff and crew were friendly and accommodating. Artistry II is well- maintained; the public areas were spacious and comfortable and never crowded. Being a fussy eater, I can’t say that I enjoyed the dinner offerings as much as most of the other passengers seemed to. However, our waiter was very accommodating and a true professional. I observed that the desk staff were very patient in answering the endless questions that were posed to them! The old saying, “ you get what you pay for, “ is certainly applicable to Avalon Cruises. I have cruised on at least 45 ocean cruises and based on my experience to evaluate, my trip on Artistry II was truly 5 star.

ILVTTRVL's Full Rating Summary

Outside Stateroom with Window
Cabin D 202

Exceptionally clean and comfortable but small. Difficult for two people to move around.

Canal Tour