3. Norwegian Dawn
I am from Boston & it was the main reason we chose this cruise. Took Carnival from Bahamas & had lots of fun so took Bermuda from home town Boston. Whole process was very easy from start to finish except Photography Dept. Would love to do again to Alaska with the same cruise line. Our cabin was really really good. the service was good. The story I want to recognize their two employees in dining room. His name is Jason & his boss Robin. since we are vegetarian, they took care of our food every lunch & dinner. they were so nice to make sure that we have a good time. miss you guys both. The cruise director was very funny & nice. overall it was a memorable trip. would do again with same cruise line. Weather was really nice. they provided ferry for free to go to St. George & we had really good time there too.

Fun Fun Fun

Ages 16+
Get Norwegian Dawn price drops

Family Inside
Cabin I1 4305
The cabin was nice but for family, I wish it was little bigger. With our luggage some times felt that it was too small. Luckily, It was so many different activities all day that we hardly stayed in the room.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins