3. Viking Egil
Friends of mine organized the trip and I jumped at the chance to go on a river cruise. I never wanted to go on an ocean cruise, but have seen many commercials on river cruises and they looked great. I was blown away by the ship, staff and tours we went on. We had the time of our lives! All the staff were really nice and helpful. The shore excursions were great and all the tour guides were so knowledgeable about history and everything to do with the area we were visiting. The food on the ship was awesome, cooked to perfection. When we were picked up or dropped off at the airports, there was a Viking employee to help us get to where we were going and answer any questions, which I needed because I don't travel very often. I can't say enough about this cruise, I recommend it to everyone.

Awesome Cruise

Mls924’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Egil price drops

Deluxe Stateroom
Cabin F Don't remem
Comfortable, even though small it did not feel cramped.
Main Deck Outside Cabins