3. Viking Orion
Researched, seemed like it offered more, although pricey. Totally worth every penny! The staff was very professional, well-informed. We have to give great compliments to our main restaurant servers/attendants, Shendy, Hengky, Casper, Gorky, Zharko, Khadafi. I'm sorry, can't recall all, but these definitely stood out in service. The room service was also exceptional. Laundry room good, but needed staff to walk us through process as the signs were difficult to understand. The excursions were outstanding! The tours, guides were the best. We did get lost when my mother had to use the bathroom in Dubrovnik Walking Tour. Would have been nice if the guide waited as it was, I recall, a 4 hour tour, no bathroom break, just pointed to ladies room with long line ahead. Reason why we lost her. Also, cancellation of paid, not included tour policy is not acceptable for those that are unable to do, after previous day's tour. A lot of walking for my 87 year old mother that was too tired the following day to do the paid tour. Had to wait for refund, only if someone on waiting list. Luckily, one person was interested, therefore, we were refunded for the pricey tour excursion.Something that needs correction. All in all, we are going on another cruise in 2019, and 2020. Wouldn't do any other overseas cruise unless it's Viking!

Outstanding staff, great excursions, worth the money!

Viking Orion Cruise Review by Murphy007!

Murphy007!’s Full Rating Summary