3. Radiance of the Seas
We were celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary. Everything about this trip was perfect!! We brought our 3 grown children. We had 3 days in Anchorage. We stayed at an airbnb, which was great. We did get 2 rental cars outside of the airport to save $$$. We hiked Flattop Mountain and Winner Creek Trail. We even made it to the State Fair! We took the Alaskan Railroad to Seward. We upgraded to Gold Star. I definitely recommend upgrading! Totally worth it. When we got to Seward we went right to the ship. No need to eat lunch elsewhere!!! We all got the drink package ahead of time which saved us $$$. Again totally worth it. My husband and I had an aft extra large balcony and the kids had to slum it with an inside cabin. LOL I actually loved the ship. Super clean and our service was awesome!!!! We dined in the dining room every night. Fabio and his team went out of their way for us!!! Our drinks were great at all of the bars but especially at the Champagne Bar!!!! The excursions were great too!!! I honestly do not have one negative thing to say about anything!!!!

Spectacular Trip!

Ages 16+
Get Royal Caribbean Radiance of the Seas price drops

Spacious Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 2B 8672
I would choose an aft balcony if you can for Alaska. You will have a perfect seat for Hubbard Glacier!!! You are out of the wind and rain. You can watch dolphins play in the wake. You are able to take a nap on the lounge chairs. Enjoy room service in the morning!!!
Worth it!