3. Norwegian Escape
Loved our cruise to Bermuda in the Escape! We were three generations traveling together, and everyone was treated with kindness and attention. The meals, including the speciality restaurants, were excellent. We ate in Cagneys. Le Bistro, Moderno, and Teppanyaki as well as the complimentary restaurants. The UBP was without problems, and bar service was great. We really enjoyed the shows, especially “Choir of Man”, (Suggestion; eat before even though a meal is included because the bangers and mash meal left much to be desired.) We made all our dinner/show reservations well before we cruised, so had no difficulty. My only disappointment was the pool situation...much too small for the number of people, but just about every review says the same thing so I don’t feel I need to elaborate. My husband is wheelchair- dependent and we stayed in a great accessible balcony room. Our steward, Melody, was outstanding and attended to every need.

Wonderful Escape!