• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Txxgurl
First Time Cruiser • Age 30s

Sail Date: Sep 2018
Cabin: Deluxe Ocean View

This was our first cruise for our family. Everything was going great up until the 3rd day. That night I woke up with stomach pains and was pretty much sick for the rest of trip. My family enjoyed it, but after about 5 days, we were ready to come home (especially sick me). Our room steward was amazing! He did a great job making sure our room was clean every day. The wait staff at the restaurants was great as well. Always very pleasant and polite, very helpful. The ship itself smelled like sewer pretty much the entire trip. There was a lingering smell we could not get away from, even if we were out by the pool. Speaking of pool, there needs to be more pools. Two pools for the entire boat is not enough. During peak hours, we were all squeezed in there like sardines. The jacuzzi’s jets were not working, the water would not bubble and there was no way to turn it on. Not one time did I see them clean it and it did not smell like chlorine, so I’m a little suspicious about that. We probably won’t be going back on a cruise with Carnival. Not worth the money for the package. The excursions were fun, but beware, the pictures on then website are deceiving.

Pros: Sit down dinner with wait service is included in the price, you eat and walk out. We didn’t have to do buffet all the time.

Staff is amazing, very well trained and extremely courteous.

Deluxe Ocean View

Cabin 6L

Lino was amazing room steward. He was very friendly, always accommodating and great service.

Great job, Lino!

At Dinner: Jerry was super energetic, June was very attentive and a joy to talk to. All the staff was great. It’s SHOWTIME!!

Find a Carnival Breeze Cruise from $289